Thursday, July 13, 2023

Madhubani hand painted coasters / warli painting

 

Hi there !!

I have done it again :)) 

No posts for a month .. Well this time I am not going to give any excuse :))) 

These insta handles, fb are so addictive that Once you post your work you get hooked to your phone to see how many likes, comments you have received & you end up wasting days/ week. I don't know about you but with regard to my case its true. The desire to win more and more likes /followers I sometimes feel that I have become a slave to this litle handsets. :)) And the feeling I assure you is not so good ((:

Well enough of my mindless chatter. I have done few projects in the past few weeks  which I would like to share with you

These are madhubani coasters size 4"in dia " handpainted & varnished 






I have also done a warli painting potraying Gautam Buddha





This is on A3 size black sheet using white acrylic colours. This painting is inspired from pinterest and I have interpreted it in my own style.

I hope you like my work . Do leave your thoughts in the comments section.

Till next time take care and have a lovely  day :))


Moushumi



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...