Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Crochet Doilies




Hi !!!



Time flies so fast...... It seems a while ago the we embraced year  2020 and already January has gone by & February has started..

We have been experiencing harsh cold weather for the last two months... Foggy weather, Chilly winds accompanied with heavy showers added to my agony πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚....You see I am not fond of tooo much cold... It actually hampers my productivity.. I feel like sleeping all the time with heater on of course.....πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

So on the creative side I have slowed down a bit... I didn't paint much but I managed to make few doilies.. The change was nice and I did started enjoying crocheting so much that I was able to add few more in my doily collections.
















I have followed youtube instructions to make these doilies with few changes from my end...  

I hope you will like them .....

I would love to hear from you....

Till next time keep creating & be happy...😊😊


Moushumi

4 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...