Thursday, February 2, 2023

Back to blogging !!

Hi !!

Its been two years since I did my last blogspot...

Life had taken an unexpected turn In 2020. From Corona looming over  to my husband suffering heart attack,  these past two years has been quite rough. I was drained both emotionally & physically.. 

I think my drawings and my art work kept me sane during this difficult phase of life... 

But things are getting better now .. and I feel I am in the right state of mind to restart my blog...:))

Today I would like to share my madhubani painting of Maa Sharada Also known as Maa Saraswati , she represents knowledge , music & art.




Since this is a traditional art form I prefer  doing it freehand..So I haven't used any kind of scale or marker to draw the lines This is on A3 size Brustro Water colour paper and I have used acrylic colours to colour it.

Do drop in with your comments :)

Till next time take care :))


 






 

4 comments:

  1. Welcome back !
    Tough years...Hope 2023 will be better...
    Beautiful painting !
    Have a nice week !
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anna.. I also hope that this year is far maore better than the previous ones. Have a great week :)

      Delete
  2. I chanced upon your website by accident while browsing thru pinterest and I was so excited. I loved all the variety of art you have been doing. I picked up art as a hobby during pandemic. I love folkart of india and try painting some. I share my art on my instagram account @artbykavitha . lets connect there if you are on instagram. Hope to hear from you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kavitha !! Will surely connect via insta :)

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...