Wednesday, May 31, 2023

Madhubani Paintings (A5) size

Hi  !!

Hope you all are doing good  :)  

Its been quite a while since I have posted in this space. Although my creative journey is on & I am posting in my insta handle and facebook but somehow blogging has gone out of my system. Maybe because posting on insta/fb seems much easier and it does gets you prompt response. :))

But I seriously want to get back to regular blogging and for this I think I need to condition myself for this.Lets hope I am able to stick to my words

Anyways these past few weeks I have been busy making these small madhubani paintings on A5 size Brustro water colour paper








It took me a lot of time to paint these designs on such a small size of paper. Have to re-do a lot which was actually very irritating sometimes. :) But I guess that any kind of art form demands patience and perseverance. And I feel that the end result seems quite good

These unframed paintings are now available at my etsy shop 

 etsy.com/shop/RoysCraftsStore

Let me know what you think about my artwork in the comments section.

Bye and take care !!!:)


Moushumi









 

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...