Friday, August 19, 2011

For my beloved friend Sylvia



















Hv made this card in parchment for my best friend whom i lost recently.Its been quite shocking to hear the news of your sudden demise.Now i won't be able to see ur smiling face nor i will hear u saying "hello madam ji" on phone.You were such a wonderful person, always smiling and laughing & so full of life. I think god needed u more than us that is why he called u to be with him. Thank u soooooooooo much for being my friend, even though it was for a short while. You will be my best friend forever and i will cherish each & every moment that we spent together,  all my life. May god give ur family & kids, the strength to overcome your loss.

May your soul RIP  and you are happy wherever you are. Goodbye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...