Monday, May 28, 2012

Lamasa Work



Hi!!!!!


I had got this stand of plywood with a decorative diya attached to it, as a Diwali gift. I had used the diya , but this stand has been lying around since then. I have recycled the same and decorated it with lamasa clay. This is how it looks.




I can use it as a candle stand for gel candles. Wax candle will not work as melted wax will destroy the look.



This is how it will look. One can use it for any other purpose. Depends entirely on your choice. I am happy with end result, and hope you will like it too.

Thanks for visiting and viewing my creations.

Bye !!!!

Moushumi

20 comments:

  1. Thanks to my father who shared with me about this weblog,this website is in fact remarkable.


    My page; http://www.thai-m88.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...