Thursday, June 21, 2018




Hi !!!


I have been facing some problem with my blog... because of which I have not been posting for quite some time. 


On the crafty end I have not been able to do much as I am busy with my summer classes .. Still somehow I managed to complete my bird drawing using watercolour  pencils. 







I also want to share my student's creation which they did during summer camp:)


These are clay murals done with shilpkar / m-seal clay on 10"x 12" canvas board :)











These are glass paintings which was done in the class :)








Hope you will like it ....

Kindly drop in with your comments ... would like to know what you think :)


Thanks & see you next time with another crafty project :))




Moushumi

5 comments:

  1. All the creations are beautiful !!!!!!
    Congrats to your students !
    Have a nice day !
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mousimi, love your bird drawing. It's so colorful. Aww your student's creations are so good :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anitha ... Good to hear from you after such a long time ... Take care !!:)

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...