Monday, February 20, 2012

My First Award

Hi !!!!






I am very happy to receive my very first  Versatile Blogger Award  from Maha Gowri of  Maha Arts & Crafts. Thanks Maha for sharing this award with me.Let me take this opportunity to tell you that your work is very nice and creative and coming from you, this award means a lot to me.







Seven things about me ;

1 I luv to read. Danielle Steel is my favorite.

2. I luv to try out new recipes, especially baking.

3. I like to do crocheting,clay work and sketching.

4. Learning new art  forms is my weakness.

5. Visiting  new places, getting to know about their culture and traditions is my hobby.

6. Spending time with my family and friends.

7. Lastly and most importantly blogging. I want to make my blog an informative & creative center, which concentrates on all art & craft forms.

Thanks for joining in !!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...