Monday, February 6, 2012

Rock Painting



Recently I saw this kind of painting in Indusladies.com. So I thought I would do some of my own and share with you. I had some stones at my home, which I thought i will put in my terracotta pots for decorative purpose.Luckily, had some leftovers from that lot, on which i have attempted this art.


This is first stone painting I did and which you can see didn't come out very well. On this I painted a peacock which got a  little smudged.


This is another stone painting which I tried, and this time the results are much better than the previous one. I have simply painted some flowers and leaves on it with various colors.





I find this style very unique whereby you can decorate stones and use them as decorative items in  your home or use it as paperweight maybe or just simply fill up a bowl with this decorative stones and keep it on you center top. It it also a very inexpensive art as you only need stones( the one with smoother sides), a paintbrush and acrylic colors and you are ready to go.


You also try this thing out and send me some pics if possible.

Thanks for visiting my blog and have a nice day !!!!


2 comments:

  1. UAE has always been the cynosure of all eyes as far as lifestyle shopping is concerned. High end and luxury shopping in Dubai has one more reason to attract more number of flights to Dubai now. Home Decorative Items in UAE are the new rage in global buyers which give homes a great boost and edge in luxury. Hand-woven wonders are part of the elite home decorate items which the world is going gaga.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...