Wednesday, August 1, 2012

A touch of Macrame



Hi !!!!


Tomorrow is Raksha Bandhan and Friendship Day is also coming. So to celebrate this occasion I decided to do something new. Last year I had made rakhi using parchment craft. This year I have tried my hands with macrame craft. Thanks to Youtube, learning has become so convenient and full of fun. 

Macrame is all about knots. Once you get familiar with the knots you can make anything say, potholder,bags etc.





These are just the samples which I tried to get a hang of it. I have also used beads in one of them to add some color.The purple-yellow bracelet that you can see in the pic. is the one that I am making for my brother for raksha bandhan as he likes them plain. Its still incomplete but I would be able to complete it by tomorrow.

To all my followers and all those who have been kind enough to visit my blog, I would like to wish them a Very Happy Raksha Bandhan   !!


Bye !!!!


Moushumi

5 comments:

  1. Mousumi you have got a wonderful space n I am glad to follow u. Do visit my space when you get time.
    http://lavanyasrecipes.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lavanya !!

    Glad to know that you liked my space and thanks for joining in. Will surely hop in to your space.

    Moushumi

    ReplyDelete
  3. replica bags korea resource a7e30c7z00 replica bags forum replica bags vuitton gucci fake d0f36u7f00 best replica ysl bags have a peek at these guys t5g97l3o09 gucci replica handbags replica bags delhi

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...